About JEAS Special Issues
- JEAS will begin to publish special issues that focus on topics of interest to the journal’s readers. Qualified scientists are encouraged to organize and guest edit special issues in their expertise areas.
- Proposals for special issues are welcome throughout the year and the issue can be published online soon after final versions of manuscripts are received by the journal’s editorial office.
- Conference organizers are welcome to publish the proceedings as special issues in the journal. They may also organize a special issue based on the extended or full versions of papers that were presented in the conference, symposium or workshop.
- Please provide the information to the special issue at email@example.com
Call for Articles
Submit Your research for publication in the Journal of Environmental and Agricultural Sciences (JEAS)
- How to prepare your manuscript before submission
- How to submit your manuscript
- Publication Ethics
- Publication Fee