Journal of Environmental and Agricultural Sciences (JEAS)
JEAS is a Multidisciplinary Open-Access journal published by Agro Publishers, Pakistan. JEAS is a peer-reviewed journal aims to publish the latest and outstanding research articles, reviews, letters, technical reports, research methodologies, database articles, software articles, short communications, book reviews and newsletters from Environmental and Agricultural Sciences, and their allied fields.
Working Language: English
Publishing Frequency: Two Times a Year (Biannual)
- JEAS provides rapid publication of articles.
- The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of food and nutrition.
- All manuscripts are subjected to internal scrutiny before peer review by a panel of national and international referees. Acceptance of manuscripts depends on their quality, originality and relevance to the Journal’s scope.
All credentials of authors including, names, affiliations, and email addresses entered at the website of the Journal of Environmental and Agricultural Sciences (JEAS) or Agropublishers will not be shared for any other purpose or to any other party, except use in the publication of scientific articles or blogs.
Author (s) retain the copyrights and will grant JEAS or Agropublishers the non-exclusive rights of the first manuscript publication (electronically and in print form) and to identify JEAS or Agropublishers as the original publisher under Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International License. It will allow others to share, and reuse the content (complete or partial, figures, tables, or text) with an explicit indication of the authorship and its initial publication in JEAS or Agropublishers. Under these licensing terms, the author (s) confirm that all the content of the published manuscript will be distributed in the public domain and other researchers may use it exclusively for the non-profit scientific purpose (s) with the obligatory acknowledgment of authorship.
Author (s) reserves unconditional rights to copy and reproduce the work published in JEAS or Agropublishers for teaching purpose or research and can share, redistribute, or display the copy of published article. Authors are allowed to commercially reuse (complete or partial, figures, tables, or text) if properly cited and acknowledged JEAS or Agropublishers as the original publisher.
However, the author (s) cannot apply any technological or legal measures that legally restrict others from doing anything that is already permitted under the license terms.
Open Access Information and Policy
All articles published in the Journal of Environmental and Agricultural Sciences (JEAS) and Agropublishers are made immediately available on the website under an open-access license.
Open-Access License means:
- Free and unlimited access to the full text of all articles published Journal of Environmental and Agricultural Sciences (JEAS) and Agropublishers, without any regional restrictions;
- If properly cite the original publication, everyone can freely re-use the published material.
Journal of Environmental and Agricultural Sciences (JEAS) or Agropublishers publish articles under an open-access Creative Common CC BY license, which allows the reuse (complete or partial, figures, tables, or text) of articles without any special permission. However, reused material must be clearly cited. Reuse of published article (complete or partial, figures, tables, or text) does not imply endorsement by the authors or JEAS or Agropublishers.
- How to prepare your manuscript before submission
- How to submit your manuscript
- Publication Ethics
- Publication Fee
Join Journal of Environmental and Agricultural Sciences (JEAS)
Interested to join the JEAS Team
Join JEAS as a member Editorial Board see Editors’ Responsibilities
Join JEAS as a member Review Panel Reviewers’ Responsibilities
(send your CV through email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
JEAS is indexed by reputed indexing services.